Family Spouse Visa

Home / Family Spouse Visa

Need a Visa Application?

Other Coaching

Visa Types

Free Online Assessment

Immigration Service


Who can Apply?

The Family Spouse VISA is designed for parents, spouses or partners, children of Australian or Canadian citizens, and permanent residents. A person may get a permanent or temporary visa depending upon the type of application made.

Family Spouse VISA to Australia

The Australian government allows students and professionals to call their families via dependent visa. Under dependent visa, the following categories fall:

  • Dependent spouse or partner visa
  • Dependent child visa
  • Parents visa
  • Contributory parent category

Family immigration to Canada

The Canadian family immigration has two main categories. The first is it allows your family to travel and have permanent residence in Canada. The required information and person for providing all the funds must be mentioned. The people who can be sponsored are:

  • Spouses or partners
  • Parents and grandparents
  • Dependent children
  • Non-immediate family member
  • Adopted dependent children

How to sponsor a family member for a Canadian Visa?

To sponsor a family member, the following requirements  should be met:

  • The applicant should be a permanent resident
  • Must be 18 or above
  • Must be able to financially support the person

Get Free Assessment and Visa Consultation